Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Need hands tonight for the new shed AND are you planted yet?

Hi All,

Our new shed will be arriving TODAY! It is so very beautiful and we are really excited!

It will take many of us to put the shed in place. We will use the first hour or so to prep the space and take apart the old shed. I expect we should be ready to put it in place around 7/7:30. We will need as many strong people as we can get as the shed will be very heavy.

Please let me know if you can make it for the workday tonight at all between 6-8pm or if you can come for a couple of minutes around 7/7:30.

The garden is looking more beautiful every day.

For those of you who have not planted yet, please confirm with me that you are still interested in gardening this year or I may reassign your plot to folks who want a bit of extra space. For those of you who want a second space, let me know!

Also, if you want the old shed, speak up!

-V

3 comments:

  1. We'll be there a little after 6!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo...! Are you all still coming? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonathon went over there around 6:20, and then I saw that the shed moving was cancelled, so he came back home. And it was cold and rainy. So we stayed put. :( I was hoping to hang out at the garden tonight.

    ReplyDelete