Saturday, April 6, 2024

Season Start

Hello all,

We have warm weather ahead and crocuses are blooming. 

Spring community garden workdays will be on Wednesdays from 4:30-6:00 starting next week on April 10th. We’ll start with general garden clean up and begin the bed repair process. Come on down to lend a hand to our shared space, or just come down to work your plot while in community. I hope to see you this week!

I’ve revised a bit of the language of the garden contract, but otherwise there are no meaningful changes. I’ve put the contract into google survey form, which you can complete at this link.  I will also have some paper copies which I’ll drop off inside the shed.

We have about a third of the plots confirmed for returning gardeners at this point. If you have not contacted me to confirm your spot or to submit plot fee please do so before April 30th. We have a sizable waitlist this spring with 14 community members expressing interest.

Confirm your plot by April 30th by emailing 3437garden@gmail.com or by texting me at 612.607.4091.

Plots remain $20 per season. This can be paid via Venmo at @Phil-Rooney-2 or by check/cash in person to me.

Thats the news for now, see you in the garden this week!

Phil 





No comments:

Post a Comment