Friday, April 8, 2016

April 5th Garden Meeting

I would like to thank everyone who was able attend the April 5th meeting!  It was wonderful to meet you all and hear you stories and history of gardening!  Excited to be working in the garden with everyone again soon :)

Looking forward to see more gardeners at our second meeting, Tuesday April 12th! Everyone is welcome to join from April 5th meeting as well :)

I am in the process of setting up a meeting day once a week where we work in the garden, clean-up, chat and enjoy the beauty of mother nature! Below I have made an example of what I am thinking. Please, send me an email of your preferences, the week of April 18th I'll post the final meeting days and time!

Example:
First week of the month meet on Thursdays at 6 pm

Second week of the month meet on Monday or Tuesday at 6 pm

Third week of the month meet on Thursday at 6 pm

Fourth week of the month meet on Monday or Tuesday at 6 pm

Warmly,
Lynn




No comments:

Post a Comment