Friday, April 15, 2016

Plots

And the plots are:

I'm standing on the side walk facing East, to my right is South, my left is North and behind me is West.


 On your right plots:

2. open
4. Someone seeds have been planted (Nick is this you?)
6. Bretton Fobes
6a. Clare O'Malley (Girls Scout Crew)
8. open
10. open
12. open


 plots listed below are on hold for Spanish Program. (This is just a hold, if they are not used they will be up for grabs)
14.
16.
18.
20.
22.
24. Sol and Family (This one is in front of the blackberries)


On your left plots:

1. Powderhorn Empty Bowls
3. Lynn Beuning
5. Adabell Morrone
7. Deb
9. Julian and Matilda Ritsema
11. Sarah Greenfield
13. open
15.open
17. open

 plots listed below are on hold for Spanish Program. (This is just a hold, if they are not used they will be up for grabs)
19.
21.
23.                 (This one is in front of the raspberries)


Dara and Nicole, please let me know as soon as possible of your plot interest. I didn't see any plot choices written down near you name from the April 12th sign in meeting.

*** We have 5 plots in the back that are open by the compost!


Some of you mentioned you were interested in a second plot! Send me an email of your first, second and third choices!

I placed the key under the grill. It's to your right if you are facing south, covered with leaves a little bit.

Enjoy this beautiful weekend and hope to see you on Monday or/and Thursday next week :)


3 comments:

  1. Hello! I have tried contacting you several times via email but, I don't think it's working for me. I've had a plot every year and would love to have one this summer. Can you email me? cofallon@gmail.com thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Caitlin,
    I just sent you an email, please let me know if you didn't receive it so we can connect another way. So sorry about this yet how wonderful to hear from you through the blog.

    :)
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lynn,

    I live in the neighborhood and was wondering if there are any more plots available. Would love to get in involved! My e-mail is sloopbell@gmail.com. Thanks so much!

    All the best,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete