Monday, May 2, 2016

Beautiful MayDay

Hello 3437 Gardeners,

What a beautiful day we had for MayDay celebration!  I think we are going to have some nice weather this week, since the last two days we were going to meet in the garden it rained.

I am still waiting to hear back from the city with our compost. I'll keep you posted asap!  The Tree Company that brought our mulch the last couple years is no longer able to help us out. I have contacted other Tree Services and will let you know asap on delivery dates.

I am going to go to the garden tonight and pick a couple dandelions and bag up more of the large compost to clean up that area. Do you have plans? Come pick yourself a boutique of flowers :)

I will offer an up to date plot rental map next Monday, then if there are more available, feel free to rent a second one!

The raspberries have started to spread!



No comments:

Post a Comment