Monday, May 2, 2016

Mulch!

The mulch is coming tomorrow!  We are getting 15 yards, a nice amount to do a good mulching! Lets pull out all the grass from under the fruit trees, add compost (it'll be here soon) then apply mulch.
Please, pick the weeds before we lye mulch down in between the garden beads and the walk way. Also, lets mulch around the perennials after we pick out the weeds and grass.  Any extra mulch will be put in the back to help keep the weeds down.

Tomorrow I work till 7 pm I will not be able to help with the mulch but everyday this week around 5:30/6 pm I will be in the garden! It will be wonderful to see you there if you can make it.  I have been slowly picking at the compost pile as well.

Please, don't put anything larger than 4" into the compost. There are pruners to cut material into 4" size. If it can't be cut then please throw it in the trash, thank you!

I'm super excited as the garden is progressing, thanks to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment