Thursday, October 6, 2016

Happy Fall!

The garden has been looking amazing this whole summer! We can feel that fall is in the air and the first frost is coming soon. The MN summers sure do go fast.  I hope everyone has enjoyed their times in the garden, it was lovely to see everyone here and there through out the garden!

 I can't believe it's been since July when I posted last on the blog, time sure does fly by when your having fun! I have been enjoying this summer gardening in the community garden, working at the school, volunteering at the CSA farms and my cats and I going to the folks farm to enjoy the country fresh air.

While you are making your last harvest of produce, keep in mind that it can be donated to Empty Bowls which is coming up, November 4th! Stay tuned for more details as we get closer to the day.

http://propfood.org/get-involved/empty-bowls-2016/

We will also be having a fall clean up day on Thursday October 20th at 5:30 pm! This will be the day to clean out your plot if you don't have time to get to it before that.  We will also be cleaning up the walk way, perennials, hostas, fruit trees, back of the garden, compost and organizing the she.

I'll be looking forward to seeing every one there!

Take time to see the beautiful fall colors!
:)
Lynn


 

No comments:

Post a Comment